My First Post

Hello World. This is my first ever post as a blogger and am quite excited. I have a variety of topics to touch upon and still haven't zeroed down onto a single topic.

I may discuss the mindset with which i sit to study; I may also touch upon my ambitions and the self-doubt i sometimes face and how do i tackle with such negative thoughts. I may also start discussing my journey in IIT so far as well.

I may discuss about the emotional upheavals a student faces while preparing for any competitive examination but i seriously don't want this blog to be one of those cliched blogs which serve as a guide to crack some competitive examination or JEE for that matter but i want it to be more general in it's composition such that it touches upon the various emotions, i repeat it again in bold, EMOTIONS, that a student goes through in the two years.

And not only students, the things which i'll be discussing in my blog, they are applicable to almost anyone and i'll consider it as my achievement if i'll be able to clear even just one person's doubts.

You all may be wondering by now, thanks to my introduction which i wrote on my blogger account or to the the title of the blog itself, as to, " What 'Philosophies of Life' as he says it, this person's gonna be teaching us? Who is he afterall? ".

Well, i am not some magician. I'll just be quoting some great lines of thought by great personalities, the things they said which i liked, the situations they told which i related to and the perspectives they gave, which i adopted.

Stay tuned for my next post and thank you for reading this.

Comments